Sorry, this event is no longer for sale.
The aim of the Endurance Running course is to give some basic knowledge/skills to the endurance coach to help assist in the delivery of coaching.
T: +353 86 032 9578
April 11th – Endurance Running Course, St Flannans Sports Hall, Ennis, Co. Clare
Saturday 11th April 10am – 4pm Price is €60.00
Register Online: http://www.athleticsireland.ie/coaching/fixtures/
- Barriers to Running/Fit4Life/Leadership
- Coaching/Motivating/Goal Setting
- Warming Up & Warming Down Practical on Track
- Training Principals/Heart Rates/Energy Systems
- Training Aims/Setting Up a Training Plan Theory
- Setting Up a Training Plan Practical (Coaches Work in Groups Developing Training Microcycles)
- Final Training Tips and Q&A
This course is aimed at coaches who have completed either a Level 1 or Assistant Coaching Course.
Contact: Conor Wilson email@example.com or 086-0329578 for further details.
Location – St Flannans Sports Hall, Ennis, Co. Clare