Sorry, this event is no longer for sale.
The aim of the Endurance Running course is to give some basic knowledge/skills to the endurance coach to help assist in the delivery of coaching.
OPEN to DUBLIN RESIDENTS ONLY
- Barriers to Running/Fit4Life/Leadership
- Coaching/Motivating/Goal Setting
- Warming Up & Warming Down Practical on Track
- Training Principals/Heart Rates/Energy Systems
- Training Aims/Setting Up a Training Plan Theory
- Setting Up a Training Plan Practical (Coaches Work in Groups Developing Training Microcycles)
- Final Training Tips and Q&A
Duration: This is a course over 2 days
Friday 23rd Oct 7-9pm Via Zoom (Theory)
Saturday 7th Nov 2-5pm Morton Stadium (Practical)
Entry Requirements: The Endurance Running Course is open to all those 16 years or over. It is open to people from all sporting codes and not just members of Athletics Ireland.
Assessment/ Qualification: There is no exam and is certified by Athletics Ireland & Coaching Ireland