Sorry, this event is no longer for sale.
IVCA 2018 membership application form.
Contact person: Kevin McFeely
- Membership of the IVCA is subject to approval by the Directors. First-time applicants for IVCA Racing Membership must complete a Supplementary Application Form (available at theivca.com) and be approved prior to submitting the application form below.
- Personal Accident Insurance is compulsory for participation in any IVCA cycling event and an approved cycling helmet must be worn. Cycling Ireland’s insurance policy does not currently provide cover for IVCA events.
- Members over 66 of age with 10 years consecutive membership of the IVCA are entitled to free membership and racing fees where appropriate. However, members qualifying for free membership must pay for Personal Accident insurance to participate in racing or touring events.
- It is a condition of Racing membership of the IVCA that you assist in the preparation or running of the Wicklow 200, either prior to, or on the day of the event which takes place on 10th June 2018. Membership fees have been heavily discounted in anticipation of the voluntary work by members on the event. Sanctions will be applied where members fail to assist with the event, up to and including non-renewal of membership.
- Racing members are also required to marshal at Road Races and/or Time Trials. Sanctions will be applied to members who fail to fulfil their marshalling duties.
- Non-racing members are entitled to free entry to the Wicklow 200/100 event on 11th June 2018, which forms part of the IVCA Leisure League.
- A valid e-mail address must be provided for the purposes of official communications from the Company (e.g. notifications of AGM or other events). If you do not have an e-mail address, a family member or friend may be willing to allow you to use theirs.
If you do not wish to sign up online you still have the option to post your application.
Completed forms should be sent, together with appropriate fee, to:-
Kevin McFeely, 16 Lioscian, Swords, Co.Dublin. Cheques/Postal Orders should be made out to Irish Veteran Cyclists Association. Do not send cash in the post.
Please select event date.