On Sunday January 28th 2018 The Milford Hospice 10km Run/Walk will take place at the University of Limerick.
Please come out and support this fundraiser. All proceeds to assist with the new development project involving the new 34 bed Specialist Palliative Care Unit serving the Mid-West.
• Official AAI measured route
• This is not a chip timed event
• Beautiful views of River Shannon / University of Limerick and Plassey area en-route
• Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places in both Male and Female categories
• Entry fee includes a custom running top as part of your registration fee
• The event is open to everyone, however you must be over 18 years of age to compete for prizes in the event.
• Registration for the event is €20 per person. Registration proceeds will go directly to Milford Hospice. In addition there is an online booking fee of €1.40 per entrant. The price will increase 2 weeks before the event to €25 with a booking fee of €1.75.
• Race number and running top collection Saturday 27th January from 12 noon to 15.00
The event starts at 11am so all entrants are requested to be assembled by 10:15AM.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT & ENJOY THE RUN/WALK