Please come out and support this fundraiser. All proceeds to assist with the new development project involving the new 34 bed Specialist Palliative Care Unit serving the Mid-West.
• Official AAI measured route
• This is not a chip timed event
• Beautiful views of River Shannon / University of Limerick and Plassey area en-route
• Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places in both Male and Female categories
• Entry fee includes a custom running top as part of your registration fee
• The event is open to everyone, however you must be over 18 years of age to compete for prizes in the event.
• Registration for the event is €20 per person. Registration proceeds will go directly to Milford Hospice. In addition there is an online booking fee of €1.40 per entrant. The price will increase 2 weeks before the event to €25 with a booking fee of €1.75.
• Race number and running top collection Saturday 27th January from 12 noon to 15.00
The event starts at 11am so all entrants are requested to be assembled by 10:15AM.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT & ENJOY THE RUN/WALK