The Cork Watersports Inclusion Day will take place on Saturday 22nd April 2023 in Kinsale.
The come and try event is organised by Cork Sports Partnership in partnership with Kinsale OEC, Cork ETB, Surf 2 Heal Garretstown, Sailing into Wellness, SailAbility Kinsale and Kinsale Yacht Club.
The aim of the Cork Watersports Inclusion Day is to showcase inclusive watersports opportunities available to people of all abilities.
This year's watersports activities include:
- Sailing- Family tickets available (3 people per ticket)
- Surfing- 1 person per ticket.
- Kayaking- 1 person per ticket.
- Trips on Saoirse, Inclusion Powerboat!- Family tickets available (3 people per ticket)
- Rock climbing - Free flow activity, no booking required.
Open to children, young people, adults with additional needs and their families!
- Date: Saturday 22nd April
- Location: Main Slipway at Kinsale Pier, Kinsale, Co. Cork
- Time: Sessions take place from 9:30-4pm
- Cost: €5 Per Activity
- Session 1: 9:30-11:00am
- Session 2: 12:00-1:30pm
- Session 3: 2:30pm - 4pm
Please prioritise tickets for children, young people and adults with additional needs.