Level 1 Coaching Course Meath –
There will be 2 online theory sessions, followed by 2 full practical days held in March
Zoom Online sessions
- Friday March 10th 6-9pm
- Friday March 24th 6-9pm
2 x All Day Practical Sessions
Day 1 - March 11th,Fr.Murphys A.C 10am-5pm
Day 2 - March 25th,Fr.Murphys A.C, 10am-5pm
All dates must be attended to complete the course
- Developing the techniques of running, jumping and throwing.
- Understanding the effects of puberty in developing the young athlete
- Planning and conducting a training session incorporating Running, Jumping and Throwing
- Developing the mental capacities of the athlete towards fair play, discipline, confidence, concentration etc.
- Developing the fundamental skills of Running, Jumping and throwing and making them more sport specific
- Continuing the development of athletics in a fun environment
- Child Welfare and Safety in events
Entry Requirements: Level 1 is open to all those 18 years or older who have completed an Athletics Leader course or an Assistant Coach course.
- Practical assessment and continuous assessment throughout the course.
- Sample training session
- Observed Practice
- Oral assessment
Cost: €100 - Included in the price for this course is a Coaching Manual.