Monaghan Sports Partnership is delighted to relaunch our very popular Activator Poles programme.
This is a 6-week programme happening every Tuesday morning at 10am at Lough Muckno and 12:30pm at Rossmore Park beginning Tuesday the 27th of June. The meeting point is at the main carpark in both locations.
Activator Poles have been proven to have many benefits including:
- Improving posture, balance, stability and confidence to prevent falls.
- Increasing walking duration, speed, and step count.
- Enhancung coordination and rhythmical movement.
- Increasing strength of core muscles and other key muscle groups.
- Improving aerobic fitness and increased caloric expenditure.
- A great fun and social way of getting fitter and meeting new friends
This is a fun outdoors aerobic exercise programme, which works on balance, mobility and strength. Poles are provided.
These activity sessions will be lead by an experienced and qualified facilitator. Enquiries to email@example.com or 042-9755126