Entries will be open each Thursday at 5pm prior to the event.
When a race date is full, you can reserve a place on the waiting list at https://forms.gle/xtnHzbc1pnQ4McLB9
Usher Irish Road Club are delighted to announce the return of the Mondello Series.
Discussions with Mondello Motor Racing Circuit have been ongoing and an agreed set of Covid measures will be introduced for the promotion of these events at the venue.
Entries will open on a week by week basis.
The series dates for the remainder of the season are:
• Tuesday September 8th
• Tuesday September 15th
There will be some changes to the format and administration of the event. These include:
• Cycling Ireland Full Competition Licences only. One Event Licences will NOT be available. Spare back numbers will NOT be available. No numbers no race.
• Handicap A+/A1/1/A2/A3/A4 race to start at 6:30pm
• Pre-entry is mandatory through the Cycling Ireland entry system.
• Check-in online will replace sign-on.
• Arrival and departure procedures will apply for the administration of the events in accordance with Cycling Irelands published procedures for all stakeholders. These details will be emailed to participants in advance of the event. Full cooperation will be expected to assist with the smooth running of both events.
• Results will be posted online later that evening
• Prizes will be awarded via bank transfer in the days following the event.
• These events are behind closed doors.No spectators will be permitted. Registered officials and registered support staff only. This will be arranged directly with the participant and officials require.
We look forward to welcoming the road racing community back to Mondello.