Ards CC TTs and hillclimbs.
Ards CC run a full programme of TTs and hillclimbs each season, and welcome everyone - both experenced testers and newcomers, from Ards CC as well as local clubs.
A TT bike is not required - many compete on standard road bikes, and some turn up with more unusual choices such as MTB, tandem and even a penny farthing!
CI-registered members of Ards CC are eligible for club trophies and medals.
An additional 10-mile TT and the return of the (in)famous "killermeter" will form part of an Interclub Race League with our neighours in NDCC, which can be entered via a separate link.
The full programme of Ards CC events is published here: http://www.ardscc.co.uk/?page_id=3000, which also links to details of trophies and medal standards
Note the age limits for the 25-mile TT. Hillclimbs will run on a shortened course for younger riders to comply with CI regulations.
1) 4-Apr: 10k straight in TT Greyabbey
3) 18-Apr: 5-mile TT Comber
4) 9-May: 10k straight in TT Greyabbey
5) 16-May: 25-mile TT Magreechan Cup Millisle (Note change of date)
2) 6 June: 10-mile TT Millisle (new date for this event)
6) 13-Jun: Scrabo hill climb
7) 4-Jul: 10-mile TT Millisle
8) 1-Aug: 10k straight in TT Greyabbey
9) 22-Aug: 5-mile TT Comber
10) 29-Aug: Bradshaw's Brae hill climb