PRIVACY. YOUR DATA. YOUR TRUST.
Our Commitment To You
You are at the heart of everything we do. Our goal is to maintain your trust and confidence by handling your personal information with respect and putting you in control.
It’s important that you know what personal information EventMaster collects about you, and how we use it.
Our Privacy Notice has been designed with you in mind. How the notice applies to you will depend on the way in which you interact with us. For example, if you:
Your choices and rights under each scenario are explained in more detail below.
What Information We Have & Where We Get It
• When you create an account, buy a ticket , register for a sporting event or have a ticket transferred to you by a friend, we will collect your information which depending on service we are providing, may include your contact and billing information.
• When you use our websites, we collect information such as the browser and device you're using, your IP address, your location, the site you came from, what you did and didn't use our site for, or the site you visit when you leave us.
• When you use a social media feature within our website or apps, and you post to social media platforms, the social media site will provide us with some information about you.
• In the few instances where we collect personal information from children, we always seek parental consent and will only ever collect such information for the purposes specified when we collect it.
How We Use Your Information & Why
1. For the performance of our contract with you
We use your information when you enter into a contract with us (for example to buy merchandise, buy a ticket or register for a sporting event) so we can:
• process your order
• take payment, and
• provide you with customer support.
2. For our legitimate business interests
• To conduct market research and analysis which helps improve and customise our services.
• For our marketing purposes.
• To send you customer service emails including booking confirmations and event reminders.
• To ensure the security of our and our Event Organisers operations.
• To create a manage my bookings account allowing you to
1. View/Edit your bookings
2. Reprint etickets
3. Print receipts
4. Right Of Access
5. Right To Be Forgotten
3. Where you’ve given your consent
• To contact you with information or offers regarding our upcoming events – this may be via email, via SMS, or social media platforms.
Who We Share Your Data With & Why
• Our third-party service providers (sometimes known as data processors) such as cloud computing providers who provide the IT infrastructure on which our products and systems are built.
• We may share your information with our Event Organisers so that they can run the event.
Your Choices & Rights
Your choices Where you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it by doing the following.
• To stop receiving our marketing you can login to you manage my booking account and choose the “Right To Be Forgotten”.
• To see any personnel data that we have collected for you, login to your manage my booking account and chose the “Right Of Access”
If you have any questions about the above please email us at email@example.com